Dogecoin (DOGE) is a popular cryptocurrency that is an alternative to more famous coins with its own advantages. To withdraw tokens, it is most convenient to use an online exchanger. With the help of our Let`sPay exchange service, you can easily exchange cryptocurrency for cash or with withdrawal to a bank card, or replenish your wallet in the Capitalist payment system. Many DOGE owners are Monobank clients, so for maximum convenience, we have a DOGE to Monobank UAH direction on the same level as the general withdrawal direction to Visa/MasterCard cards. If there is a need to exchange cryptocurrency for hryvnias, the best option from the point of view of security, speed and reliability is exchange with a transfer to a bank card. There is no need to spend time on trips and move around the city with a large amount of cash. To exchange, go to the Let`sPay online service and pay the application, and the service will automatically send the funds to your hryvnia card.
DOGE owners can exchange for Monobank UAH from this page of our Let’sPay service.
To do this, follow the steps below.
- fill in the exchange amount and form fields. Please provide up-to-date information so that we can promptly contact you. After filling in the data, it is advisable to make sure that all information is entered without errors, especially the bank card. The information you provide is confidential and reliably protected from third parties;
- you need to confirm that you are familiar with and agree to the rules of the Service by checking the box;
- click on the share button. An application will be created, the page of which you will automatically go to;
- click the button to generate our wallet number to which you need to transfer the exact amount of DOGE;
- altcoin DOGE has a high speed of transactions, so you usually don't have to wait long for the funds to reach us, and after a few minutes hryvnias are sent to your bank card.
The entire process of exchanging DOGE for Monobank in hryvnias on our website is easy and intuitive. Therefore, even if you are making your first cryptocurrency exchange in your life, with our service it will not cause you any difficulties.
Sometimes clients accidentally make an application for a certain amount, and make a payment that is less or more than indicated. If this happens, do not worry, the funds are not lost. If you transferred a smaller amount, but want to make an exchange for the amount of the application, simply replenish the generated wallet with the amount that, together with the first, will be the amount of the application. You can also not add funds, but contact our support service and the exchange process will be performed for the actually paid smaller amount, in manual mode. If the payment is more than required, contact the technical support operator and inform whether you want to make an exchange for the amount specified in the application and return the rest in cryptocurrency, or withdraw the actually paid larger amount, the operator will perform the exchange in manual mode.< /p>
One of the main tasks of the Let’sPay exchange service is to provide quality service to customers. Clients of our exchanger do not face opaque tariffs or additional payments, because when filling out the form, you immediately see the final amount of hryvnias that will be credited to the card. The only thing that can affect the final balance after top-up is the payment of a commission for top-up of your bank card, the absence or amount of which is set according to Monobank tariffs.
You can carry out exchange operations without registration or verification on the site. But if you often need to withdraw cryptocurrency in hryvnias, US dollars or euros, or buy it, we recommend you to register. In the future, this will increase the convenience and speed of creating applications, in addition, the functionality of the service is constantly expanding and registered users of Let'sPay receive certain privileges. If you are interested in the full list of possible exchange currencies, please go to the directions section.