1. The Let'sPay service adheres to practices and measures in the field of combating the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism (AML - Anti-Money Laundering).
2. The purpose of these measures is to demonstrate that Let'sPay takes seriously any attempt to use its service for illegal purposes.
3. The service warns users against attempts to use the Let'sPay service to launder money obtained from crime, finance terrorism, fraud of any kind, as well as from using the service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
Transactions related to the following resources will be blocked because they will not pass the AML check:
OMG!OMG!, MEGA DARKNET MARKET, 1xBit, Black Sprut, FreeBitcoin, Primedice, Stake, Hydra, Wasabi, DuelBits, WEX Exchange, Garantex, CommEx, NVSPC, Tornado, Gandhiji.io, DuckDice, Roobet, Bitzlato, Yolo Group, Chiper Mixer, BTC-e and any mixer services of cryptocurrency.
4. To prevent operations of an illegal nature, the Service establishes certain requirements for all Applications created by the User:
4.1. The sender and recipient of the Payment under the Application must be the same person. Using the services of the Service, transfers in favor of third parties are strictly prohibited.
4.2. All contact information entered by the User in the Application, as well as other personal data transmitted by the User to the Service, must be up-to-date and completely reliable.
4.3. It is strictly forbidden to create Applications by the User using anonymous proxy servers or any other anonymous Internet connections.
5. If there are reasonable suspicions from the administration of the Service that the user is trying to use the services of the Service for money laundering or for the purpose of carrying out any other illegal operations, the administration has the right:
5.1. Suspend the user's exchange operation.
5.2. Request from the user identification documents and other information related to payments:
- photo of one of the documents (passport, ID-card or driver's license);
- selfie with this document and a sheet on which today's date and signature will be written by hand;
- address of residence;
- social media contact;
- phone number.
5.3. Full information about the platform through which the funds came to you:
- if possible, provide screenshots of the sender's wallet/platform withdrawal history, as well as links to both transactions in the explorer;
- for which service you received funds;
- how much was the transaction, as well as the date and time of its execution;
- Which contact did you use to communicate with the sender (If possible, please provide screenshots of the correspondence with the sender, where we can see confirmation of sending funds).
6. In the event of blockages, due to high risk or official investigation, funds will be held until verification is completed or the investigation is completed. For such purposes, the Service reserves the right to collect the User's identification information for the purposes of complying with the AML Policy.
7. After confirming the identity of the user or completing the investigation, the Service may refuse to provide services to the User in a situation where the services of the Service are used to conduct illegal activities.
8. The verification period may take up 10 and more business days.
9. All information provided by the client can be transferred to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
- at the request of law enforcement;
- by decision of courts of different instances;
- at the request of the administrations of the Payment systems.