If you need to withdraw USDT BEP-20, you can do it with the Let`sPay online exchanger with a minimum commission and at the current rate. USDT exchange can be carried out in different directions, both with cashing out and crediting to bank cards. The USDT BEP20 direction to Mono, as well as the exchange with withdrawal to Visa and Mastercard hryvnia cards, is a popular exchange direction, because it has undeniable advantages, such as speed and security of the operation, and is also available at any time of the day.
The USDT stablecoin exists on different blockchain networks. When making a Tether US exchange, you should pay attention to the fact that the chosen direction on the exchange service matches the wallet from which you are going to withdraw funds. For example, this page of the exchange service will allow you to exchange Tether US BEP20 for Monobank UAH, that is, a tether with the Binance Smart Chain network. Since the exchange generates a USDT BEP20 wallet to which you need to transfer your coins, sending USDT with another network, such as ERC20 or TRC20, will result in sending to an unknown wallet and the funds will not get to us, and their tracking will be impossible. This is a feature of exchange operations with cryptocurrencies presented in various networks, which should always be remembered.
Exchanging USDT BEP20 for Monobank hryvnias with the Let`sPay service has a number of advantages:
- the exchange can be carried out without registration and verification, which is quite convenient for people who rarely exchange cryptocurrencies, or simply do not want to register;
- the exchange takes place in an automated mode, without human processing of the application, which increases speed and ensures greater confidentiality;
- data received during exchange transactions are protected from unauthorized persons;
- when using our service, you can always see the final amount that will be credited in the event of an exchange, because the commission for our exchange service is automatically taken into account when converting from USDT BEP20 to Monobank, even before the application is paid;
- When exchanging Tether US, you can replenish several bank cards at once, for this you need to enable the "Payout to multiple cards" function under the amount of the exchange, then you can equally divide the previously specified amount among all cards, or change the total amount of the application in accordance with amounts indicated for bank cards;
- the exchange service is provided with round-the-clock technical support and, if necessary, you can always ask for help;
- The service is maintained on a regular basis by highly experienced specialists.
To these advantages, you can add ease of use of the service and a clear exchange procedure that does not require the user to have special knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies.
How to exchange USDT BEP20 to Monobank in UAH using the Let`sPay service.
For USDT, as for the vast majority of exchanges on the service, you need to follow these steps:
- Specify the exchange amount and fill in the form fields. Make sure that all information is entered without errors, especially the bank card or cards if the option with multiple card replenishment is selected. The information you provide is confidential and secure;
- you need to confirm that you are familiar with and agree to the rules of the Service by checking the box next to the corresponding text;
- click the share button. An application has been created, to the page of which you are automatically redirected. It contains all the information on the exchange, if everything is fine, follow the next step;
- The next step assumes that you click on the button on the application page to generate our BEP20 Tether wallet number, to which you need to transfer the exact number of coins from your wallet, which must also comply with the BEP20 network;
- After you pay for the application, we will receive the cryptocurrency, and the system will replenish your card using the hryvnia reserves of the service.
Each owner of a cryptocurrency, faced with the need to withdraw it, wants to make an exchange profitably. Indeed, in the case of a high commission for an exchange or an excessively large amount of time spent on this exchange, the level of expediency or benefit can approach zero. Also, customers may be concerned about the reliability of online exchangers. That is why the exchange with us is carried out with a pre-announced commission, without hidden fees. The client, even before creating an application, can understand how much he will receive. And the reliability of our exchanger is confirmed by the long time of its existence in the exchange market and positive reviews on the Internet.
So, if you need to exchange USDT BEP-20 for hryvnias with crediting to a Monobank card, do it with us. We hope that you will not regret your choice and be satisfied. After all, Let`sPay is focused on providing a convenient and high-quality service with a transparent commission.