How to verify to buy cryptocurrency
Without passing KYC and verifying your bank card, you will not be able to buy cryptocurrency on our website. The service reliably protects all received data and under no circumstances will it be transferred to third parties, except in cases provided for by current legislation.
Detailed instructions for verification on our website
1. Log into your account on the Let'sPay website by clicking the icon in the top right corner of the screen. Enter your email and password, or register
In the mobile version it looks like this:
2. Enter your bank card number. To do this, in your personal account in the “Profile” section, enter the card, then click “plus” to save, you can enter the rest of the information as desired.
3. Select the "Verification" section. Here you need to go through KYC by uploading a photo of one of the specified documents (the first page of the passport, the front side of the ID card, the front side of the driver’s license) and a your photo with this document and a sheet of paper with the date of verification and your signature. For a successful result, photographs must be of normal quality. After sending the photo, to speed up the process, you can write to the operator in the chat. If successful, you will receive a notification by e-mail, and the KYC tab will change appearance.
4. There's one last step left. In the "Verification" section, go to the "Card Verification" tab. All bank cards added earlier in the “Profile” section are displayed here. Click on the card you want to verify.
If the bank card is plastic, but not named, or it is an Internet card, then verification will be possible only with a bank statement for this card.
But if the bank card is a personalized plastic one (the last name and first name are written on the card), then you have a choice of what to load:
- you can download a bank statement for this card;
- You can upload a selfie with this card and a piece of paper with the verification date and your signature on it.
To upload a selfie with a named card, move the switch to the active position.
After submitting the form, if verification is successful, you will receive a message by e-mail, and the corresponding card will have the inscription “verified”.
Now at any time you can buy the cryptocurrency you need by transferring funds from a verified Visa/Mastercard to pay for the order.