The automatic exchange of Ethereum has been launched
The Let'sPay service has implemented automatic withdrawal of Ethereum (ETH) to Privat24 hryvnia (UAH) bank cards, as well as VISA/Mastercard cards. As always, our clients have access to a quick exchange of cryptocurrencies for hryvnia with a minimal and transparent commission. The rate is fixed at the time of payment and the appearance of the transaction in the Ethereum network, the card is replenished immediately after the 12th confirmation.
Since the cryptocurrency-to-hryvnia exchange system works without human intervention, you do not have to wait for the operator to process the application, wait for payment, choose the current rate (which may seriously change not in favor of the client) and finally credit the money to the card.
Traditionally, for the Let'sPay service, the output of the ether to Privat24 is performed in a few clicks:
- Specify the number of ETH to withdraw and immediately see the amount that will be credited to the Privat24 hryvnia card. The rate is loaded in real time from the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance.
- Enter your email address and contact phone number so that the support service will contact you if necessary.
- Enter the Privat24 card number very carefully, because it will be impossible to return the money sent to an outsider by mistake.
- Go through protection from bots, agree to the rules of the service and click the "Exchange" button.
- The exchange rate is fixed after zero confirmation, as soon as the owner of the ether confirms the withdrawal. The faster you pay for the application from your Ethereum wallet, the closer the exchange rate will be to the initial one, and the faster your Privat24 card will be replenished with hard cash.
Similarly, ETH is withdrawn to hryvnia VISA and Mastercard cards.
The key advantages of the service remain unchanged:
- Qualified technical support. Any questions that arise from customers are resolved in the shortest possible time.
- Due to the absence of operators processing applications, the withdrawal speed is usually several minutes, the only delay factor is the workload of the Ethereum blockchain.
- Since all operations for exchanging cryptocurrencies for hryvnia are performed by our servers, and not by people, the commission amount is lower than on most exchangers. When withdrawing, there will never be a sudden additional commission – the amount depends only on the Ethereum exchange rate.
- The optimal balance between the protection of personal data of customers and the absence of paranoid requirements for identity verification with the provision of scans of documents and photos of the user.
All successful exchanges!